Holy Name Men’s Club
Grant for Pope Francis High School
The Holy Name Men’s Club is offering a grant to any current or incoming student to Pope Francis High School (PFHS). The grant will be paid directly to the PFHS in two payments (the first payment will be in August and the second will be in December).
To be considered the applicants must;
- Be a member in good standing of Holy Name Church, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Have a verified financial need as verified by the a member of the church’s staff
- Submit the following material
- A letter of recommendation from a school counselor or a member of Holy Name Church’s religious leadership i.e. a priest or nun
- Submit a copy of your most recent report card
- Submit a one page essay on why he/she wants to attend PFHS
- Deadline for submission is May 29, 2016
- Applications may be picked up at the Parish Office during normal working hours.
- Once your completed application is received it will be reviewed and you will be notified as to the results.