Our Bishop has been from the very beginning, and is still dedicated to hearing from all of us in the Diocesan community to address what we feel are current and long term needs, and seeks to foster unity amongst the priests and people of the Diocese. Everyone is invited to attend one of the Diocesan Listening Sessions to share your thoughts and suggestions. Here are the local session dates and places. All are held from 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- March 15 – Mary, Mother of Hope Parish – Springfield
- March 19 – St. Rose de Lima Parish – Chicopee
- April 2 – Blessed Sacrament Parish – Holyoke
- April 9 – St. Thomas Parish – West Springfield
- March 3 – Spanish Session – St. Catherine of Siena Parish – Springfield (this will be part of the Encuentro from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
Questions to be asked: (30 min/question)
Participants will be given one (1) minute to voice their comments.
- What is the Church doing?
- What is the Church doing but needs improvement?
- What should the Church be doing